Wild Evening with Steve Backshall
Layer-de-la-Haye, Colchester, Essex, CO2 0EU
If you do already have a ticket then please note the event has now moved to Abberton Reservoir Visitor Centre.
About the event
Steve will be giving us a fascinating talk on his recent series ‘Expedition! Voyages to Undiscovered Places’, his life with wildlife and the incredible Deadly 60 TV series, where he and his camera crew travelled the globe in an attempt to find 60 of the ‘most deadly’ animals. Steve will be signing copies of his books, which will be available to buy, and helping to draw the raffle. There will be food and drink available, too!
- 6pm – gates open and refreshments available;
- 7pm – introduction from Andrew Impey, CEO;
- 7.15pm – Steve Backshall talk begins
- 8pm – refreshments break and sale of raffle tickets;
- 8.30pm – Steve Backshall talk part 2;
- 9.30pm – raffle draw and book signing
- 10pm – event ends
- 10.30pm – gates close