Face to Face Charity Fundraiser
Work for wildlife this winter
Although some of our native species enjoy hibernating at this time of year, we are always working hard throughout all of the seasons to ensure our Wildlife Trust has the support and funding needed to look after local wildlife and wild places.
We are looking for friendly, independent and self-motivated people to encourage members of the public to join our Wildlife Trust.
Our Charity Fundraisers work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team) such as local county shows/events, shops and garden centres.
If you have an interest in wildlife conservation and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to cause that you are passionate about.
- We pay a guaranteed base rate of £8 p/hr with a realistic commission rate. £13/hr earned on average, and potential to earn in excess of £20/hr. Mileage contribution, holiday pay and pension scheme provided.
- Flexible working with a minimum of 3 days including a number of weekend days per month. Working at local private site venues such as shops, garden centres, county shows and events.
- Access to your own transport is essential, no experience is necessary as we provide full training.
- Can you say yes to the following requirements?
- Do you have a valid UK driving licence and your own car?
- Are you able to work across the extended weekend (Thurs/Friday to Sat/Sun)?
- Are you a confident, friendly and self-motivated people person?
- Do you have basic IT skills and a computer?