Support your local Wildlife Trust whilst supplementing your income
We are looking for friendly, independent and self-motivated people of all ages to work with us and encourage members of the public to join the Wildlife Trust.
Our Membership Recruiters work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team) such as local shops, garden centres, nature reserves and county shows/events.
If you have an outgoing personality, fundraising/sales experience and an interest in nature and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to cause that you are passionate about.
- Hours: 6 hour working days, your choice of 3, 4 or 5 days per week including weekend working.
- Salary: We offer a basic wage with realistic commission structure with our top performers earning well in excess of £20 per hour.
- Benefits: Full training provided, performance based commission, travel contributions, holiday entitlement, pension scheme and recruitment bonuses.
Successful applicant requirements:
- If you are looking for a rewarding non-office based role in order to supplement your income/pension this could be the perfect role for you.
- If you have experience of fundraising, sales or customer facing roles this would be desirable, although it is not essential as we provide full training. We employ recruiters with very different backgrounds, work experiences and ages.
- Your own car and valid driving license is essential.
- We are looking for outgoing, passionate and friendly people.
Please contact us for more information;