, Stanford-Le-Hope, SS17 0RN
If the answer is yes, then this could be the role for you.
We have an exciting opportunity at Thurrock Thameside Nature Park and Visitor Centre. The successful applicant will work 37.5 hours per week across 7 days
• Co-ordinate and oversee reserve management of 240 acres of Nature Reserve, increasing to 860 acres in next 5 years.
• Play an active part of the Visitor Centre Team supporting their delivery.
• Managing a strong team of volunteers to ensure reserves tasks are completed to a high standard.
• Ensuring safe working practices at all times.
• Ensure our visitors are engaged with the wildlife of the site, through delivery of a varied programme of events and walks.
• Provide an inspiring site for visitors, enabling them to connect with nature and the natural environment.
• Maintaining a robust programme of species monitoring and surveying to inform the site management.
Closing date: 5 March 2019, 9am
Interview date: 14 March 2019
How to apply: Please see downloads below for more information.
For further information please email: email@example.com.
Essex Wildlife Trust aims to employ a diverse body of people with different perspectives, values and attitudes. We seek to promote an inclusive environment where differences are shared and valued; unfair treatment or discrimination is challenged; and everyone is able to reach their full potential.