What are the membership benefits?
By becoming a valued member of Essex Wildlife Trust you would make an important difference to our work, within your home county.
- Three editions of Essex Wildlife magazine every year, highlighting our important work and providing interesting and informative articles. In addition, articles and news from other Wildlife Trusts across the UK are included.
- Three events guides a year, showing the many events that are on offer across the county for people to partake in.
- Our Reserves Guide, with a map detailing our nature reserves and their location.
- The Annual Report from Essex Wildlife Trust, which gives details of the important work that the Trust implements every year and details of the Accounts, for you to see how the money is spent.
- The knowledge that you are supporting the conservation charity which is delivering this good work.
What does your membership contribute towards?
Essex Wildlife Trust also educates over 44,000 children and adults each year, teaching them about the importance of wildlife and ensuring they experience and enjoy the natural world around them. There are 16 education staff across the county who are busy working with schools, community groups and adults offering extensive knowledge of the importance of Essex wildlife, while ensuring it is fun.
Essex Wildlife Trust manage 11 visitor centres, which offer fantastic events across the county and provide people a really inspiring day out and information about the surrounding nature reserves. Staff and volunteers also offer conservation advice to land owners, local authorities and the general public. Information is available through a range of mediums, such as information displays, leaflets, magazines and trail guides which all offer people up-to-date advice about our work and how best to appreciate the fantastic countryside.
We are continually working with MPs, councillors and industry to protect wildlife and to offer important green space for people.