About the event
We are delighted to be running a three day (1st, 2nd, 3rd June) accredited Coastal School training course to equip you to run Coastal School sessions for children at your local beach/estuary.
This Qualification can be an add on to the Forest School Level 3 Leader Award to develop skills using coastal environments – beaches, tidal rivers, estuaries and rocky shores.
This module will cover:
- Sustainable management of Coastal habitats.
- Identification of common flora and fauna.
- Health and safety risk assessments.
- Site use, permissions and required documents related to coastal habitats.
- Tides and weather.
- Practical ideas for developing skills, activities, games and free play, fire use and cooking by the coast.
- Child development in this environment, learning through play and reflective practice and evaluation.
PriceTotal cost of £395 for all 3 dates.
The deposit is paid to Cambium Sustainable and Essex Wildlife Trust will invoice for the remainder.